SUP PILATES PRESENTATION
We are passionate about presenting our SUP PILATES SESSIONS, a project that years ago was around the head and thanks to the motivation of Danisa de Paul (certified by Peak Pilates International Level 3 and Low Pressure Fitness Hipopresivos Level 3), who will be in charge of the Realization of the sessions and courses, we start with great enthusiasm convinced that will have a great success.
We leave you with a summary of benefits that have both Pilates and SUP Pilates that we hope will motivate you:
• Through breathing and concentration, a state of global relaxation is achieved, thereby eliminating stress and muscular tensions and rigidities.
• Increases flexibility, agility, sense of balance and improves coordination of movements.
• It achieves a good tone of muscle strengthening and toning the body without increasing the muscle volume and thus getting stylized figure.
• Provides great vitality and strength allowing to minimize the effort to perform heavier daily tasks or any other type of sport.
• Improves postural alignment and corrects incorrect postural habits.
• Through body-mind integration, it increases self-esteem and knowledge of one's own body.
• It prevents and rehabilitates lesions of the musculoskeletal system.
• Increased physical and mental strength and endurance, which makes it an ideal technique for those who do stressful work or the convalescents of an injury
• Relief of back pain.
• Improved muscle flexibility and mobility of the joints.
• Combats stress. SUP Pilates is not only beneficial on a physical level, it is also at the mental level. Being in constant contact with water, landscape and nature contributes to a sense of well-being. It is ideal for fighting stress.
• When doing the activity in a table with a certain instability multiplies the benefits transforming it into a type of exercise more proprioceptive increasing the effort, the balance, the recruitment of musculature of deeper layers and the concentration when realizing it.
The presentation session will be next Saturday April 29th at the beach of Barceloneta and we have prepared two sessions, one at 9.30 and another at 11.00, this way we can open the activity to more people as the places are super limited (8 per session).
You do not need to have previous experience in SUP or Pilates.
Reserve your place now for only 10 € (special price) via whatsapp on 666 52 47 09 or sending an email to email@example.com and get ready to hook up.
Let's SUP it!